Monday, April 5, 2010

Introductory

Hello I am Melanie. My favorite color(s) are red and bluegreen, not turquoise, but like the actual Crayola crayon bluegreen. I enjoy having a good time and I believe I'm good at making that happen in any situation. I try to be optimistic 24/7. I love love love my family, both mom and dad's side. My mom's side of the family is very warm hearted and hilarious to the bone, and my dad's side of the family is wildly fun, outgoing, and hard working. I like to have parties and meet new people. Education is very important to me and I try my best to go beyond average in my classes. My career options consist of Stunt Actor, and Education Administrator. If I were ever missing, the place you would most likely find me is my best friend, Rachel's house. It's always a party over there. I love each and every one of my friends and their examples to me and others.

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your blog Melanie. You always manage to amuse me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just the cutest! I am SOOO excited to read more!! You're adorable - and I LOVE your picture! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are blogging, now I can keep up with all the fun and funny things that you are doing. Love ya Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, like a brand new Crayola blue-green crayon? Or a nubby, used one? Or a broken, paper-peeled one?

    Inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete