Sunday, April 25, 2010

Photography taken by thine cellular device

Let ye be warned that Rachel and I intend to take the ugliest pictures known to man. Thee are more yet to come.


This is our wedding shot:Our stake did a play and this dress was my costume. It showed my every curve, especially when emphasized:There's always going to be some man in the way of life huh? :I thought it was cool the heavens were opening up just to see ASU loose! :Rachel and I took a scene photoshoot. Not all are on here, (I thought I'd save whoever views) :This is an unproven substance. Shanna, Rahcel, and I suppose it is poo. It's location, outside the bathroom door:You can not walk past this man without posing by him:I am loved so much by Jordan, that she consumes my name:I dont think Rachel and I have laughed harder at any picture of our long friendship, than we did at this photograph taken on the way home from school:Some more after school photographs:The Lexinator could seriously take up modeling for puppy magazines:My friend Alaina and her mother made this Koi Fish cake. Lets just say it was a good enough picture to set as main wallpaper on my phone:Heart Attack preparation transportation:Hawaii. I took this from my phone but we thought it looked like one of those photos that come with a computer:Laughing days on end:Crazy Hair day I decide to give myself dreads. Lots of teasing, GALLONS of hair spray, lots of moose, lots of patience, loads og twisting, and a crunchy night's rest:Church dance. Rachel and Shanna are standing behind this chalk board the entire time. After the dance they revealed their masterpiece to worthy souls. (Of course they did not tell the viewers that the dragon was already there!!) :Halloween 2009. Alaina is on the right and I on the left. BEST COSTUMES EVAR!! On our way to a church where a dance was being held a truck of girls with the EXACT same costumes drove by yelling and honking at us cause we were all soo AWESOME!! :Ladies and gentlemen, the 80's ARE BACK!! :
For every single teenage girl out there, I want you to know that natural beauty shows within us.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Melanie. From your photos you seem like a fun kid. I'm glad that you liked your doodle. Where did you get those pants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHHAHAAHAH

    ReplyDelete